Open main menu
← Older edit
Newer edit →
Revision as of 13:40, 16 July 2020
388 bytes added
13:40, 16 July 2020
→The education of a human being should begin at birth and continue throughout his life.
The three foundational principles of Integral Education:
1. Nothing can be taught
- The teacher in Integral Education is a helper and guide who shows the child how to acquire knowledge by helping him to seek it from within.
2. The mind has to be consulted in its own growth
- The child blossoms according to his own nature and not according to the image set by the parent or teacher.
3. To work from the near to the far
- Education begins from understanding the immediate realms and gradually moving to ideas and images alien to the physical surroundings.
Retrieved from "